NAIL TRENDS 2023 REVEALED!
Women have grown to love themselves more and more. From their hair, faces, bodies, and even to their nails! Even if everyone could get by with just plain, neatly cut nails before, many things have changed already! As some celebrities’ manicures photos go viral and you can see lots of videos of cleaning and painting nails of a customer in different social media platforms. In order to feel better about themselves, many women also want to try getting their nails done by following the nail trends this 2023.
According to most women, having attractive nails makes them appear more youthful, attractive, and clean. Some girls also make this the best way to treat themselves after a long-tiring week. For them, it serves as some sort of reward. They feel calmer merely from admiring their sparkling nails. Additionally, women like to prepare both their outfits and their nails for any major events. Most importantly, it helps women feel better about themselves and gain more self-confidence. That is why, they are so infatuated in getting their nails done in a salon!
Don’t have an idea what kind of nails you want? Continue reading this article to know more about the nail trends this 2023!
As you should bestie, here are the nail trends that you should try this 2023:
- Subtle Chrome – Number one from the list, is the subtle chrome. It is also one of the most recent nail trends on Instagram and TikTok. Chrome is usually being used as a visual effect to mimic the metallic materials reflecting and glossy appearance. Chrome nails have a particular uniform shine that sparkles when polished, although they are less sparkly than glitter or micro-glitter.
- Clean Girl Nails – This Clean Girl Nails is currently one of the most popular nail trends. It includes a neutral nail color, either a sheer wash or a shade that harmonizes beautifully with your skin tone. Combined with perfectly groomed cuticles and a short, rounded nail edge. And don’t forget to use moisturizing cuticle oil for that super-glossy finish. It anticipates basic manicures that display flawlessly polished, healthy nails.
- Modern French – French manicures will be extremely thin, natural, and barely noticeable. The focus is largely on the delicate white tips that give hands and nails an elegant, expensive appearance. The traditional square nail design is swapped out for a softer, more understated round or almond shape in this manicure, and the French tip is delicate and slim rather than wide and more defined, especially if painted in more subtle tones of cream rather than the typical white tip.
- Accent Nails – Accent nails are ideal to spice up a standard manicure. Whether it is on traditional red nails or when nude. You can also add glitter, a floral pattern, or any other motif on your one or two nails. You can add each nail with a small crystal as a dot or a line of glitter hugging the cuticle.
- Metallic Nails – Metallic nail piercings and other jewelry-inspired designs are also popular in 2023. This is typically suitable for longer nails since it is ideal for piercing with a dangling diamond to truly make your nails pop. In order to maintain the focus on the accessories, it should also be partnered with a plain and simple clean manicure.
Good thing that your favorite Benibana Beauty Hub has launched their affordable nail services starting this July! All the equipment is thoroughly cleaned. Employees are friendly and very professional. You can also unwind there as it has a pleasant atmosphere and is undoubtedly an aesthetically pleasing location for a beauty salon!